Using Hibernate in Enterprise Scale Project
To view it, please
Hibernate is an open source implementation of object to relational mapping layer, it helps to eliminating the needs for manual and hand-crafted data processing in traditional development using SQL and JDBC. Hibernate is a double-edge sword, you can gain development and run-time efficiency if you use it in right way. But if you use it wrongly, your may get into trouble that your application having poor performance. This training course will teach you how to use Hibernate efficiently.
1. What is Hibernate and Database Visual ARCHITECT (DB-VA)
2. Benefit of using Hibernate and DB-VA
3. Generate Hibernate by DB-VA
4. Hibernate components
5. Design consideration & modeling techniques
6. Design Hibernate with UML class diagram
7. Develop context base diagram
8. Design techniques
9. What is lazy initialization?